O God, with all our hearts, we long for you. Come, transform us to be Christ-centred, Spirit-empowered, Mission-focused people, multiplying disciples everywhere.
- Why did Pharaoh extend such favour to Joseph? How did the quality of his life among the pagans lead to the salvation of the nations?
- How might you gain favour with those you connect with? How could this help you to multiply disciples?
- What distinguishes you in the eyes of the unbelievers around you?
- How does your life declare the praises of God in a way that is attractive to others?
- That God would raise wise and discerning leaders to faithfully represent Christ in positions of influence in our country and world.
- That the strength, beauty, and wisdom of our lives would have a transformational impact on the lives of others, leading many to become disciples of Jesus.
- That Amdo Tibetans would say of our international workers what was said of Joseph: ‘There is no one so discerning and wise as you.”
- Jesus, what is one way that I can best reflect your wisdom and beauty to those I connect with today?
About 1.2 million Amdo Tibetans make up the six million Tibetans living in China. Most live and work as farmers and herders. About 10,000 Tibetans are living in Canada.
Their religion and culture are deeply integrated, and many believe: ‘I am Tibetan; therefore, I am a Tibetan Buddhist.’ Most Tibetans have a dedicated space in their homes with ritual objects they use daily.
Although few, Tibetan believers are growing in their faith, becoming bold, and caring for fellow believers in the countryside and neighbouring countries. Many Christian resources have been produced for Tibetan Buddhists. However, the long-hoped-for revival lags behind the effort. Enter the intercessors. Will you join us in praying for Tibetans?
Pray with us:
Father, you have formed us in your image so that creation might worship and adore you, our Creator. Would you bless Tibetans with the joy that comes from fellowship with the Eternal in worship? As they worship, will you let the emptiness of idolatry overcome them so that they will seek the God who loves them, with all their heart, soul, and mind?
Connect Tibetan Buddhists with Tibetan Christians who are serving you. Let the exuberant worship of Tibetans become unending praise to their Creator through salvation in Jesus. May their constant and passionate worship be turned toward you, Jesus. Amen.
Pray the vision prayer with us:
The Alliance Canada
Watch what happenedEric Crow
A Journey Through The Alliance Vision Prayer | July 2The Alliance Canada
A Journey Through The Alliance Vision Prayer | July 1The Alliance Canada
A Journey Through The Alliance Vision Prayer | June 30The Alliance Canada
A Journey Through The Alliance Vision Prayer | June 29The Alliance Canada
A Journey Through The Alliance Vision Prayer | June 28The Alliance Canada