- Do I have to pay in advance, or can I pay at Assembly?
We prefer payments to be made in advance. This helps to avoid long line-ups at registration. It is also helpful for our staff not to have to be responsible for these payments at Assembly. However, if necessary, you may pay for your registration by cash, cheque, or credit card when you register.
- Can I use my credit card for payment?
If you register online you may use your credit card. Unfortunately we are not able to accept credit card payments through the mail.
- How can I transfer registration from one person to another?
You should cancel your registration and register the other person.
- How do I modify and update my registration?
You can modify your registration by clicking on the link provided in your confirmation email and following the instructions on the screen. Please note you will need your confirmation number.
- What do I do if I have to cancel my registration?
You may cancel your registration by clicking on the link provided in your confirmation email and following the instructions on the screen. Please note you will need your confirmation number.
- If I have to cancel my registration, do I get a refund?
If you cancel your registration prior to Assembly, you will receive a refund of the full payment amount less a $35.00 administration fee.
- Where do I go to register at Assembly?
Registration will be clearly marked at the venue.
- What if I arrive after registration has closed?
You may still register at the Assembly Office.
- Can I bring friends to any of the events?
Friends are welcome to join you at any of the public events: evening services. They may attend a pre-Assembly seminar on Tuesday provided they have pre-registered. They may also register for Assembly as “Family and Friend” (see registration information)
- Can I attend one of the pre-Assembly seminars even though I’m not planning to participate in Assembly?
Yes, this is open to anyone who wishes to attend. Please check on the cost for the seminar you wish to attend.
- Is there a simple schedule outline I can print?
A schedule is available on our website.
- Are there any events for children?
Unfortunately we are not able to provide a nursery and there are no events planned specifically for children.
- Can I attend the IW dessert night even though I’m not planning to participate in Assembly?
Yes, tickets for the IW dessert for those not attending Assembly can be purchased by selecting “Seminar or Ticket Purchase Only” from the drop down list on the Assembly Registration website
- Will I receive an income tax receipt for any charitable donations made at General Assembly, and if so, when?
Tax receipts are provided for donations over $10.00 where the donor provides his/her name and address. Tax receipts are sent out annually after year-end and prior to February 28.
- How is Assembly ‘going green’?
We are encouraging all delegates to bring their own water bottle as we will be providing water filling stations in place of bottled water. First Alliance will also have new recycling stations available following snacks & meals.
- What is the General Assembly attire?
Dress for Assembly is casual or business casual.
- Are there alternate food choices for those with dietary restrictions?
First Alliance is able to provide Gluten Free, Vegetarian and Dairy Free options for snacks & lunches. When you register, please note your dietary restrictions.