- What meals are covered in my registration fee?
All in-person registrations include morning coffee breaks and lunches (Wednesday – Friday).
- Do I have to pay in advance, or can I pay at Assembly?
We prefer payments to be made in advance. This helps to avoid long line-ups at registration. However, if necessary, you may pay for your registration by cash, cheque, or credit card when you register.
- Can I use my credit card for payment?
If you register online or on site you may use your credit card. Unfortunately we are not able to accept credit card payments through the mail.
- How can I transfer registration from one person to another?
You should cancel your registration and register the other person.
- How do I modify and update my registration?
You can modify your registration by clicking on the link provided in your confirmation email and following the instructions on the screen. Please note you will need your confirmation number.
- What do I do if I have to cancel my registration?
You may cancel your registration by clicking on the link provided in your confirmation email and following the instructions on the screen. Please note you will need your confirmation number.
- If I have to cancel my registration, do I get a refund?
If you cancel your registration prior to Assembly, you will receive a refund of the full payment amount less a $35.00 administration fee. After June 1st the cancellation fee is $100 and there is no refund if cancelling after June 15th.
- What if I arrive after registration has closed?
You may still register at the Assembly Office.
- Can I bring friends to any of the events?
Friends are welcome to join you at any of the public events: evening services. They may also register for Assembly as “Family and Friend” (see registration information)
- Are there any events for children?
Unfortunately we are not able to provide a nursery and there are no events planned specifically for children.
- Will I receive an income tax receipt for any charitable donations made at General Assembly, and if so, when?
Tax receipts are provided for donations over $10.00 where the donor provides his/her name and address. Tax receipts are sent out annually after year-end and prior to February 28.
- Will Covid-19 affect Assembly?
We are monitoring the unfolding situation with COVID-19. Any changes to Assembly will be communicated to all delegates.
- How has General Assembly been made more accessible this year?
Several efforts have been taken to make Assembly more accessible for our delegates:
- Registration fees have been reduced
- The Assembly schedule has been reduced by one day
- Assembly is being hosted at two sites to allow for greater accessibility and potential cost savings
- How is Assembly ‘going green’?
We are encouraging all delegates to bring their own water bottle as we will be providing water filling stations in place of bottled water.
- What is the General Assembly attire?
Dress for Assembly is casual or business casual.
- Are there alternate food choices for those with dietary restrictions?
Our sites are able to provide Gluten Free and Vegetarian options for snacks & lunches. When you register, please note your dietary restrictions. The site kitchens are not full catering kitchens and cannot guarantee a gluten free kitchen. If you have severe food allergies, it is recommended that you bring your own food.